INTEGRATED MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
Management systems help you to get more from your organization. And integrating these management systems allows you to get even more without investing extra time or money. MIS is the world’s first specification for integrated management systems. Many of our customers asked for one framework to manage all of their certified systems. So we developed MIS using the ISO guide for writing management system standards – giving you a world-class framework to work with.
You may have two management systems in place, you may have more. And it’s not important whether you’ve tried integrating them before or not. We have the right training and resources to suit your level of experience. We offer packages that can be customized to your business. Your IMS package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point. Typical integrated management systems might include ISO 9001 Quality Management, ISO 14001 Environmental Management, OHSAS Occupational Health and Safety Management, IS0/IEC 27001 Information Security Management, ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management, ISO 22000 Food Safety Management and ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management, but it’s not limited to just these standards.
- Meet all standard requirements with one set of policies and procedures
- Audit more than one system at a time to save money and resources
- Improve overall efficiency by removing the need to duplicate tasks
- Clearly defined roles and responsibilities highlight common objectives
- Make it easier to continually improve all your management systems
120 40 Årsta
+46 70 7825082