BUSINESS CONTINUITY (ISO 22301)
Understand and prioritize the threats to your business with the international standard for business continuity. ISO 22301 specifies the requirements for a management system to protect against, reduce the likelihood of, and ensure your business recovers from disruptive incidents.
Whether you’re new to ISO 22301 or looking to take your expertise further, we have the right training courses and resources. We offer packages that can be customized to your business to get you started with business continuity management. An ISO 22301 package can be designed to remove the complexity of getting you where you want to be – whatever your starting point.
- Identify and manage current and future threats to your business
- Take a proactive approach to minimizing the impact of incidents
- Keep critical functions up and running during times of crises
- Minimize downtime during incidents and improve recovery time
- Demonstrate resilience to customers, suppliers and for tender requests
120 40 Årsta
+46 70 7825082